Happy Friday, Folks!
Dinner last night turned out, so I’m going to share the recipe with all y’all.
Sweet-n-Sour Crockpot Chicken
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Chicken (I used two breasts, so adjust accordingly)
- Sweet-n-sour BBQ sauce
- 1 green pepper
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 10 oz pineapple chunks
Here’s what you do:
1. Pam (or grease) your crockpot.
2. Throw the chicken in (you can use thawed or frozen, just adjust the cook times accordingly. 2-3 hours thawed, 4-6 frozen)
3. Coat the chicken with sweet-n-sour sauce. (for two breasts [tee hee hee] i used 1/2 bottle)
4. Throw in chopped pepper, onion and pineapple (keep them in large pieces).
5. When that’s all ready, make rice. Take two forks and pull apart the chicken, while it’s still in the crock so it can absorb more juices. Then throw your crockpot crap over the rice. Then eat it.
It’s really really good. It gets the rice all saucy-like. It’s practically like chinese takeout, except there’s no MSG. And you can control the amount of sauce. Add in more veggies if you want to be SUPER healthy!
25 minutes kickboxing
10 min quick run with the dog
lots of combo moves with my gliding discs (like lunges with lateral raises and such)
upper body combo (bicep curls/overhead press, hammer curls/tricep kickbacks, yadda yadda yadda)
100 stability ball situps.
Running around the house like a maniac because I couldn’t solve the last problem of one of my homework assignments.
Walk the dog.
40 minutes Spin
30 minutes full body strength moves
Tonight I have yet another new-to-me recipe to try out, some Apricot Ales (Shout out to Kysha, WHAT WHAT!) and a boozy/awesome concoction to try.
G2G (that’s ‘gotta go’ in teenage text talk)