Jo from Living Mint Green nominated me for an award!
An Oscar-winning Jennifer Lawrence I ain’t, but I’ll take it!
Here are the deets:
- Include award logo in the post on your blog
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award.
Sorry in advance if it appears I am half assing this. I’m trying to watch SOA at the same time and apparently it’s taking a bit of priority. Um YEAH Charlie Hunnam. So now, I shall answer the 10 questions Jo posted.
1. What are the ingredients for a perfect day?
- yummy food
2. If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would you go? Why?
Hawaii. Or San Francisco. Or Europe. Places where there is good food, good drink, and maybe require some walking from place to place (so I can call it a workout)
3. What is your favorite brunch food?
Pancakes. Or any type of muffin or scone that my mom bakes.
4. What was the last bad movie you watched?
The Lords of Salem. It was some horror movie with Rob Zombie’s daughter that Tyler downloaded. We didn’t even finish it because it was SO bad.
5. What’s your simplest pleasure?
Voluntary lovins from the puppies
6. What was your favorite childhood meal?
Chicken and Dumplings. (minus the chicken) So basically dumplings. But it sounds better saying the whole thing
7. East Coast or West Coast?
WEST COAST BECAUSE THERE IS NO SNOW
8. What are you a geek about?
Making sure I am early for everything. Or know how to get to somewhere I’ve never been.
9. What’s something you regret, or wish you would’ve done differently?
Without potentially disappointing my parents for this answer, I’d have to say college. I LOVED my freshman year, but the other three years were just terrible. I didn’t enjoy volleyball (new head coach was TERRIBLE), didn’t care for my classes, and just had a depressing social experience. Probably my fault for choosing to go to a school with a population less than 2,000 students. I don’t REGRET it, I just wish I had gone through the experience differently.
10. Name your top 3 TV shows:
Right now: Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Amazing Race
Of all time: Friends, Golden Girls, AFV
And now, I will present you, my fine readers, to answer any OR ALL of the following questions (get creative be funny, be serious, be you!)
- What’s your first childhood memory? Telling my dad I was three and was about to get glasses.
- Do you announce to your significant other when you fart? YUP
- Least favorite household chore? Making the bed or ironing. Tough call.
- Weirdest date you’ve been on? Any of the MANY match.com dates I went on when I lived in Boston. Interesting is an understatement.
- Have any recurring dreams? That I’m pregnant, or lose a tooth, or running from zombies.
- What would you do to make the news? Something wacky like twerking in an inappropriate public place. Or having eaten the most chocolate chip cookies in an hour.
- Weirdest peeve? For some reason, I’m ALWAYS bothered by how dirty the kitchen is when I come home from a workout. Or rather, I seem to get bothered by the entire house being dirty when I come home from workouts. Must be the endorphins?
Wait…for your answer about East Coast or West Coast were you talking about West Coast of the US? Because there sure is snow on the West Coast of Canada 🙂
Wuhoo to Breaking Bad! 🙂
You should watch this –> http://youtu.be/duKL2dAJN6I