oh my god, i forgot i had a blog. whoa. here’s what’s been happening:
1. i bought things from lululemon. i went to the mall this past weekend, brought 3 things into the dressing room, and ended up buying all 3. Only reason i bought them all was because i had a bunch of mall gift cards. hallelujah!
2. tyler and i went to without papers for pizza last weekend. it was pretty good, awesome upstairs dining space, cool vibe, and yummy selection of pizzas. tyler’s birthday is tomorrow and we’ll be heading over to una for some more pizza (my favorite in the entire city!)
3. we’ve started watching Hell On Wheels on netflix. It’s so hard to find a series to watch as a couple that a.) we haven’t already seen, or b) that’s not super girly or super boy-y. i’m never saying boy-y again.
4. i’ve also starting watching documentaries on english castles every night. i might be getting old. i should probably get a hobby.
5. i started a scrapbook! oof, i AM getting old. I have been saving my coupons for Michael’s and making trips to buy stickers and card stock and inserts. cue the granny music.
6. 3 more weeks until i go home! so exciting. only drawback is that tyler and the pups are staying in calgary. i hate to say it, but i probably won’t miss them too much while i’m home stuffing my face with cider donuts, soft serve, playing scrabble and napping.
7. i almost went on a rant about work, but that’s not professional. but i want to! rawr. some (re: MOST) days I feel like i have to deal with…ah, i won’t say it. you might know what i’m thinking though.
8. with the change in weather here, the nightly walks with the pups have been filled – I MEAN FILLED- with rabbit, squirrel, bird, and cat sightings. AKA: Reggie howls the ENTIRE time. holy crap it’s loud and sorta embarrassing. would it be mean to get him a shock collar?
9. tomorrow is tyler’s birthday (i already told you that) but it also marks the 5th anniversary of when i adopted my layla boo! funny that my first fur child wound up having the same birthday as my now hubs? and my mama’s birthday is the day after! She’s *muffled noise* years young! you’re welcome, mom, for not sharing.
10. i bought a new shower curtain.
wow, that last one was lame. time to go!
Jen, do you have Athleta up there? Wonder if they do the 30% discount for instructors…all you need here is to show your certification…just a thought!
We don’t!! 😦 I stopped in one on Chicago a few months ago and just about bought everything though!! My only lulu purchases lately are the wunder under leggings-mostly to wear at work haha
Scrapbooking is actually fun! I used to do it all the time in the summer when I was home from school. Sounds like they have awesome spots to dine in Canada! Plus pizza and wine…hello…winner. It’s on my bucket list to come up there soon!!
I went into lulu yesterday and didn’t buy a single thing- I am so proud of myself!!! And now i’m drooling over pizza….