Hey friends! I did not mean to have radio silence for a whole week, but I got a NASTY stomach bug over the weekend which completely knocked me off my feet. By the time the new week rolled around, I was playing catch up on some stuff around the house and making up for lost time with Wes with lots of walks and adventures! And naps.
- Messy Play. A few weeks ago, I came across a Messy Play event on Facebook and noticed that it was right down the road from our house. The woman has completely converted her basement to be kid/play friendly and she sets up different stations each week filled with crafts and activities. Wes has been LOVING it and the best part is that MOM DOESN’T HAVE TO CLEAN UP!
2. Outdoor adventures! After being cooped up all weekend in the dying fetal position, we have been taking major advantage of the nice weather and wandering all over the neighborhood multiple times a day. Not gonna lie- I was the napper after most of our excursions, not Wes.
3. My latest before and after photos. I posted these on my FB group page the other day and I wanted to share it here as well. Before you scroll any further, I gotta tell you that I already had pretty darn good skin before starting Rodan + Fields. So, the majority of my motivation behind this regimen was for preventive measures. I wanted to make sure my skin didn’t experience any more aging, so I gave the miraculous REDEFINE line a good old fashioned go, and viola!
Visually, there not much difference after 50 days of continual use. But what you don’t see if that my face FEELS smoother and softer and a hell of a lot firmer. So for those of you who row the same good-skin boat, don’t be afraid to try RF. It’ll give you the confidence you may still be searching for (heck, I get way more compliments on my naked face now!) and you’ll be keeping Father Time at bay.
PS: I’ve also got some pretty great incentives going on now:
- First two MEN to give me 10 minutes of their time to chat skin care with get a free mini eye cream
- First 7 orders of our Beyond The Shave kit will be entered to win a free full-sized product. FATHER’S DAY GIFT IDEA, HINT HINT.
- Next three people who sign up at a PC and purchase a regimen will not only get a free 3 day sample of Active Hydration Serum included in their shipment, but will also receive a FREE full-sized Essentials product of their choosing from me!
4. The Influenster Canada Spring Vibes VoxBox. Ok, I have to start off by saying that I received this box for free. Now that’s out of the way! I love this VoxBox because it’s pretty with some pretty useful stuff:
Right off the bat, Wes ate the mac n cheese because he loves that stuff. I’ve got the body oil and nails on backup for when I need them, the granola bars are handy in my diaper bag and the Nescafe will be waiting for any guests that come over to use (ok, I may give one a go but it’s usually not my jam).
Love love love this box and can’t wait to see what comes in the next one! C’mon summer!!
5. My orders for Bubbles & Balms having been more and more frequent as of late. It is the only soap I use in the shower and their bath TRUFFLES (that’s right, I said TRUFFLES) are the most amazing thing I’ve had in my bath. Ever. I don’t take baths when I’m pregnant because I need them to be HOTTTT, so I’ve been gifting them instead. So you may be the lucky recipient of one especially if you place an RF order with me! Hint, hint.