Let’s see how much I can bust out before I leave for the gym in exactly……12 minutes.
1. Blogging. Starting to not like it. Both the writing of it and the reading of it. I think blogging has integrated too much with other forms of social media and I just can’t catch a break when I want to read fun/random things- no sponsored stuff, or top xx number of reasons to do this or that, or how many ways to bake with bananas. Perhaps I’ve just been around so long that it’s all getting repetitive? Or I’m following a lot of the wrong people. Sure, point the blame at me why don’t you! That’s why I just now love to follow my fellow little guys (re: bloggers) who maintain ‘KEEPING IT REAL’
Was that offensive to anyone? Sorry.
2. On a lighter note, I love wine.
3. And I love Downton Abbey. Oh Christ, did I just admit that? Yeah, I hopped on the DA wagon recently on Netflix. It’s quality film to fall asleep to each night. It also sparks some interesting dreams. Like….Mr. Darcy-esque dreams. Those are the good dreams, yaknowwhatimean?!!
4. Literally….I can’t…. (watch the video and nod in agreement)
5. I am going to make this public oath to now try to make as many different types of nut butters as possible. Because? Delicious, that’s why.
6. I am looking forward to this weekend. Yeah, sure, for the whole “let’s go to pick out appliances then hit up Costco then meet the cabinet lady’ business, but also for PJ’s and Beer. And maybe pizza.
I did good for 12 minutes.
You sure did!
I love wine, too!! I still haven’t watched Downtown Abbey – not sure if I will.
I agree on the blogging thing – I’m pretty picky about which blogs I really like to follow – very few that only promote other stuff!! I think there must be something about March and blogging – I just decided that it was time to cut back on how often I blog because I don’t want it to become a chore that I no longer enjoy!
I have been reading yours because I find it to be ‘real!’ Just haven’t commented (yet) because I’m usually reading blogs on the train or in bed and am lazy…I will though!
Nailed it! Random thoughts are just as fun as sponsored blogs! Don’t leave, I don’t have many bloggers in Canada I get to follow!
I’m not leaving! Just wanted to vent about it. It seems like every time I go on twitter or instagram, it would be sponsored crap or reposts of posts and more reposts of posts. Just not something super stimulating!
Sorry, you’re not allowed to leave the blogosphere. I just won’t allow that. How else am I supposed to celebrate Winesday Wednesday?
I’m impressed 🙂 And, I love wine, too! And blogging and the social media aspect of it can get REALLY tiring. I’m just not good at tweeting and don’t really like it that much… there, I said it.
I think it’s just involved into a business aspect rather than it’s original intention of being an online journal. Not cool.