Hmmm, what shall I talk about today? Let’s number it out:
1. I watched last night’s episode of DWTS this am. Pam Anderson-NO; Apolo Ohno and Shawn Johnson- YES.
2. I brought my car in to get the hail damage repaired. Thank you Jesus it’s covered under insurance. So what rental car did they give me to replace my Hyundai Santa Fe? A Kia Rio. Yeah, not the same. It felt like I was sitting on the ground when I drove it back home. On the plus side, there is enough room for me to actually sit in it. Converse to my 1993 Kia Sephia from back in the day. (Her name was Sophie, in case you were wondering.)
3. I spent 6 AND A HALF HOURS doing homework for one of my classes today. Um, and I didn’t even get all the problems done. That’s just not right.
4. Because of the whole car and homework thing, I wasn’t able to get Layla out for a walk before it started raining. She’s not happy with me.
5. I seriously just had sauteed mushrooms and onions for dinner. That is all.
6. I am planning a PUB CRAWL in Calgary. Last time I checked, I haven’t been on a pub crawl since last November…when I went BY MYSELF. Do you want to talk about that? I don’t either. Anyhoo, I met up for drinks last week with a friend and we decided that a Saturday in October would be perfect to get our drink on…and on..and on. Are you near Calgary? You should probably come with.
7. In case you haven’t been alive in the past 20 hours, or don’t have facebook or twitter or internet or tv or friends..then I should probably tell you to Google the end of the Packers/Seahawks game last night. Crazy-insane or insane-crazy?!
8. Finally converted to flannel sheets for the winter. Ooh soo comfy.
9. This is TRUTH in my life:
8. I am addicted to using my Bender Ball, ropeless jump ropes and Gliders. Can’t tell you how it has helped changed up my workouts. Bad thing though, I need to buy new (heavier) weights. My 10s aren’t cutting it anymore. And I have maxed out on pushups and tricep dips. And the Y here is always infested with young guys using the machines, so that’s out of the question.
9. I’ve been in Calgary for 7 months now. Crazy how time flies..when you’re unemployed.
Add a number and tell ME something!
#7 applies to me, and I still don’t even know what sport you are talking about! (It IS a sport, right?)
Ah, it was the last play of the football game! Total interception but they called it a touchdown (I sound like I know what I am talking about only because Tyler has the TV on for EVERY football game.)