This weekend was fun! (well, maybe not Sunday)
- Friday night I went to Ship & Anchor to celebrate a friends birthday. Here’s what NOT to do: drink a couple beers and not have dinner. I definitely paid for that mistake when I got home
- Saturday I met up with Leigh at Starbucks. Skinny peppermint mocha and a new friend for the win!
- Later that day, Tyler and I went to Brewster’s for dinner (and a Pumpkin Ale)
- Sunday morning I woke up to the best text ever: my best friend delivered her gorgeous baby girl, Keagan Lynn, late Saturday night. Many many many congrats to her and her family! I can’t wait to hold this little bundle of beautiful!
(ps: we’re totally connected since we have the same middle name!)
- the rest of the day was FILLED with lots and lots and lots of homework. Tyler has a long weekend next week, so I really have to not procrastinate so we can watch football and (him) eat wings!
And now, a survey I thought I’d do (found it on Christina’s blog)
What is currently on your wish list?
For the longest time, red pants were on the top of the list, but I scored those just a few days ago. Now at the top of my list? Winter clothes and accessories!
Crocheted head wraps
Share a new app that you’ve recently discovered that we all need.
Meh, I’m super sucky at apps, but I’m kind of afficted to Wanelo
It’s like pinterest, but for only items you can purchase. When you click on an item, it tells you the price and where you can buy the product online. And the items are unique/awesome/different.
What is a new fall TV show you have added to you DVR? (Or as they call it here, PVR)
Share your social media links for us to follow you on
- Instagram: nutcaseinpoint
- Twitter: @nutcaseinpoint
- Facebook: Nutcaseinpoint
What is a TV series or Movie or Song you could listen to or watch over and over and over and never get tired of…feel free to name one of each.
- Golden Girls
- 16 Candles
- Notting Hill
- You’ve Got Mail
- Love Like This- Faith Evans & Fatman Scoop
- Shoop- Salt-N-Pepa
Alright, now it’s your turn! In the comments section, answer any and/or all of these questions! I love to know what other people are lusting after and watching and listening to and ‘app-ing’ (I just made that up, but I want to know what apps you have on your phone!)