Hi there. Late to post today…for really no reason other than my morning yoga class and busting around the kitchen for a couple different baked goods. I have THREE recipes to share (they will most likely come tomorrow) two are pancakes and one is a breakfast bread. Ok, but this post is about food and workouts. So here goes…
Last week’s eats:
Monday: Turkey Club Quesadillas
Tuesday: Easy Chicken Lo Mein (from this recipe)
Wednesday: Turkey Clubs
Thursday: Turkey Chili
Friday: We had dinner at 4th Spot. I ordered the Matador salad which was basically a steak kabob salad. Pretty good.
On tap for this week:
- Monday: Sausages
- Tuesday: I’m on my own since Tyler will be golfing for work. Chef’s surprise!
- Wednesday: Chicken Cobb Salads
- Thursday: Spaghetti Squash and Meatballs (STILL on my to-make list!)
- Friday: Mushroom Pizzas and Broccoli Salad
Last Week’s Workouts:
Sun, 5/26: Off
Mon, 5/27: The workout I posted last week for Monday Moves
Tues, 5/28: The upper body tabata workout Athena posted. +20 min treadmill run
Wed, 5/29: Lower Body Interval Workout. I sort of made this one up as I went. 10 min cardio, 3 sets of lower body supersets, repeated 4x (with different lower body strength exercises each set)
Thurs, 5/30: Athena’s Countdown & Cardio Workout
Fri, 5/31: Hot Yoga
Sat, 6/1: Hot Yoga
On tap for this week:
- Sun, 6/2: Rest
- Mon, 6/3: Hot Yoga, 20 min run, Upper Body Strength
- Tues, 6/4: Hot Yoga, 20 min spin, Lower Body Strength
- Wed, 6/5: Hot Yoga, 30 min run, Total Body Strength
- Thurs, 6/6: Hot Yoga, 30 min spin, Upper Body Strength
- Fri, 6/7: Hot Yoga, 20 min run, Lower Body Strength
- Sat, 6/8: Rest
In case you’re wondering, I recently bought a 1-month unlimited pass to the Hot Yoga studio. I absolutely love the class and how it makes me feel- and I figured it was a great thing to indulge in the month before the wedding.
What was your favorite workout this past week? Favorite meal? I wanna know!
i think that i am good cook but when i see this blog which helps me be good cook and also healthy stuff …… good thank you
so one plus of being unemployed is being able to spend lots of hours at yoga and the gym! I am so jealous of that!!