Hey guys. Tyler still hasn’t been able to go into work yet..which makes this a 5-day weekend for him so far. It’s so weird to live in a city where there is so much flooding (i.e.: ‘devastation’ but I hate using that word) yet not be affected by it at all. Well, minus having Tyler in the house for a few extra days.
On to some of last week’s eats:
Tuesday: BBQ Chicken & roasted veggies
Wednesday: Clubhouse Turkey Burgers (recipe can be found here. And ohmygosh are they GOOOOOOOOD burgers!)
Thursday: Portobello Pizzas. Holy heck, the picture makes it look like they’re oozing with cheese! Trust me, they were not. Otherwise my stomach would have murdered me.
Last Week’s Workouts:
- Monday: Best Body Bootcamp Strength Workout A, 20 min run, Baptiste Vinyasa Hot Yoga
- Tuesday: 20 min run, 10 min spin, Baptiste Vinyasa Hot Yoga
- Wednesday: Best Body Bootcamp Strength Workout B,Traditional Hot Yoga, 15 min run, 10 min spin
- Thursday: Traditional Hot Yoga
- Friday: Traditional Hot Yoga. I know this might sound weird, but I actually felt my hips open up during this class. I have no idea how to describe the feeling other than that it felt as if I could control my hips and actually move them away from the center of my body. Now if only my knees would loosen up…
- Saturday: Active Rest
- Sunday: Off
So Saturday we were out and about running errands (aka: Looking for Tyler’s outfit for the wedding. You can tell how serious we are about this wedding since we waited until 2 weeks before to do this!) When we came home, Reggie had successfully pooped, peed, and got into the mud room closet and shred his bag of food…but he didn’t break the plastic barrier, so he got none of the food. I always wonder if Layla just stares at him while he’s doing all these naughty things. I decided to take pictures of both of them once we got home (and reprimanded Reggie) yet somehow, both dogs look like they were guilty parties. Let me remind you, Reggie was the ONLY guilty party in this incident.
One of our errands was to actually purchase new plastic bins for both types of dog food, so we completely cleaned out the mud room closet and got those bad boys in there.
There was actually SUN on SUNday, so I laid out on the patio until the clouds reappeared. I think the puppies were just excited for the sunshine.