1. I feel like this post could accidentally turn into one full of whining, and nobody likes a whiner, so I’m gonna paraphrase my woes just to get it over with (and to hopefully not touch on anyone’s nerves since they’re MY whines!) Here goes: facebook in general, the cleaning lady at my office gym, the Tuesday night yoga instructor, laundry, my recent eating habits, work. Phew, I feel better already.
2. So happy Amazing Race and Survivor are back- I love mentally checking out and watching *other* people get through mental and physical toughness. Twinnies are gone already though, womp womp.
3. I’m pretty excited that this lady is moving closer to me! We will be yoga/mountain/wine/food friends. She’s decorating the extra bedroom in her new place to my liking, so this just might work out. I’m re-reading MWF seeking BFF to get myself ready.
4. My favorite Dogeared Karma necklace broke last week. (is that bad luck?!) SO SAD. CUE DRAMATIC AND DEPRESSING MUSIC. I wore that necklace every day for the last 2 years and only took it off on my wedding day. Now I’m reluctantly in the market for another gold necklace that’s good for everyday wear. Suggestions?
5. Whenever I give love to my dogs, I say weird things. Such wierd things include “I’m gonna eat your butt” “Hairy wiener love pup” (Reggie) “Vagine” (Layla) “Stinky patoon”. These are just a few of the many names I have. I also refer to Reggie as either Reginald or Renaldo. Layla is more commonly Laylando. Poor dogs.
6. The girl next to me in yoga last night actually complimented me after class on my standing bow. I BLUSH. I also want to hold hands with her and bring her everywhere because compliments are rare and nice and now I need her in my life. I almost really hope she doesnt read this because that could be totally awkward.
7. Bushman died! So sad. He was the best. In case you’re wondering who this bushman is, WELL…at Fisherman’s Wharf in SF there are a lot of street performers and homeless and whatnot. This guy’s gimmick was to sit on the corner, nestled between a cluster of those newspaper/flyer stands, with a ton of bushes (branches he was holding) to use as a disguise. Because it’s such a touristy area, masses of people would be crossing the street at once, and when they got to his corner, he would jump out and rustle the bushes and definitely scare a good percentage of people. It was hilarious. Unless you were the scared person, then you’d have to go to the nearest Micky D’s bathroom and check your pants.
That’s all I have to share today, folks. The end.