Whoa, where did the week go?! I can’t believe it’s Friday already. YAY WEEKEND!
- Did you catch my last post for wee nation? Baby subscription box for the win. I am so in love with the idea of a monthly box of goodies for the little ones and even more excited that all the products are Canadian! There’s also a promo code to get $5 off you’re first box 😉
2. I also posted this week about some of my beauty faves. Turns out, Reggie was channeling his inner beauty and ate my Carmex that night! He only got half of it, and since it’s my last one, I sliced off the top and am using the rest. Is that gross? Also, please send me more Carmex!
3. We’ve been having some seriously heavy dinners this week and it has left me feeling SUPER bloated. Note to self: only have these meals sparingly. For the sake of my digestive system. First, there was the pot roast, then the chicken pot pie. Then pulled pork sammies. Oof.
4. I’ve made a personal goal of hitting 15,000 steps each day this week (M-F). So far, I’m on track but it has caused for some seriously long walks each evening with the dogs and they’re pooped.
5. I’ve been doing the 21 Day Fix Extreme workouts this week and guess who started them with me? Tyler! I’m so glad he’s back on the workout train 🙂 I feel like I’m in a bit of a rut with workouts and probably need to consider purchasing another DVD program to keep things interesting. If only my wallet would agree!
Crap, that’s all I got. How you have a great weekend!