1. The roofers have been on the house for three days now, and there is not enough Excedrin Migraine in the world to fix the headaches I have from all the banging (thats what she said).
2. Yesterday’s workout from Best Body Bootcamp was cardio intervals and core work. I PLANNED on running outside, but then I changed my mind last minute. I hit the gym and did the prescribed intervals on the treadmill, then tacked on an additional 30 minutes of spin. Needless to say, I was exhausted afterwards.
Oh, and I had to walk to the gym since the roofers had thrown nails and crap all over the driveway and I couldn’t get my car out (kind of reminded me of Boston- I specifically chose my apartment based on it’s distance from the gym. Priorities, people. Priorities)
3. The movie Brave is a total mother-daughter movie.
I also managed to perfect my scottish accent. Mom, don’t watch it because you’ll probably cry.
4. Do you love nutella? (The answer is most likely YES) Great, so here’s what you should try: Mix 1 cup nutella, 2 eggs and 10 tbsp of flour. Pour into lined cupcake pan and bake at 350 for 12 minutes.
5. I seriously couldn’t be on twitter or facebook at all for the last 24 hours. People, STFU about the election. I was cringing left and right reading the idiotic things my “friends” were saying. And it didn’t matter if it was about the candidate I favored or not. Just shut up, people. SHUT. UP.
(Ok you don’t have to shut up, but at least respect other’s decisions, yadda yadda yadda)
6. I took the dog to the park yesterday and ummmm IT WAS MUDDY. Good thing my dog is already brown. Holy cow, the dogs there were DIR-TAY. Just before bed last night, I couldn’t tell if she was just tired, or she did something bad that I have yet to discover (that never happens, tho)
Actually, she always randomly sits facing the corner or the wall or something. She’s super weird. Just like her mama.
7. Today’s agenda: Natural Food Store and Michael’s. Just livin’ the lyfe.
8. And today is my 1/3 birthday. Might have to add another store to the above-mentioned 😉