Last night, I saw in the bloggy world that I was nominated yet again for a Liebster Award. (insert dusting off shoulder here). I don’t want to go through the WHOLE thing again, since I just recently did. But for the sake of procrastinating work, and talking about myself (love to do that), I decided to answer the 11 questions posted by liv.
1. What are you wearing right now?
2. What was the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- define ‘crazy’ all of my actions are completely rational (hahahahahahah)
3. You can go anywhere in the world right now. Where would you go?
- home (NY). Ok, ok, that was a sentimental answer. How about Fiji?
4. What is a secret talent you have?
- I can dislocate my shoulder. And make pie on my forehead.
5. What is one piece of technology you can’t live without?
- my iPhone. NO WAIT. The refrigerator. That’s technology.
6. If you were dying, what would your last meal be?
- In-N-Out burger, my mom’s wacky cake, and a Pyramid Apricot Ale<—my ALL TIME favorite beer on earth. SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME SOME?!!!!!!!!!
7. Target or Walmart? Why?
- TARGET. Because of this:
8. Lake or beach? Why?
- Beach. I was born in one called NEWPORT (maybe you’ve heard of it?) Also, I’d rather risk being swept away and eaten by a shark than swim in a dark dank nature-pool full of grody fish.
9. Do you have any siblings? How many? Are you close to them?
10. Write down the last song you listened to?
11. If you had a million dollars, what would you do?
- Pay off my wedding, the house, buy a car and book a vacation.