You know what I haven’t done in a while? Post about my workouts. So…let’s see what I’ve been up to in the fitness department lately..
- Sunday (2/24): 40 minutes of spin followed by lower body work
- Monday (2/25): Workout A from BBB followed by 30 minutes of spin
- Tuesday (2/26): Intervals run for 50 minutes
- Wednesday (2/27): TRX/cardio circuit workout at home
- Thursday (2/28): 30 minutes spin and 10 minutes row
- Friday (3/1): Upper body/core circuits and 30 minute run
- Saturday (3/2): Active rest day! Walk all over the Home & Garden Expo then throughout downtown Calgary
It was the last week of Best Body Bootcamp, but for some reason, I wasn’t really into it last week. But I did make sure to incorporate a big enough mix of strength and cardio through a variety of ways (machines, body weight, intervals, steady state, etc.)
On tap for this week…
- Sunday (3/3): Full Body Circuits and 30 minutes spin
- Monday (3/4): Lower Body & Core Circuit and 30 minute run
- Tuesday (3/5): Deck of Cards workout and 10-10-10 cardio
- Wednesday (3/6): TRX circuits and 40 minutes spin
- Thursday (3/7): 50 minute run
- Friday (3/8): Upper Body Circuits, 10-10-10 cardio
- Saturday (3/9): Active Rest or an old BBB workout
In other news, here are some foods that I’ve made/ate lately (recipes may have been altered based on either what I already had on hand or modified to make slightly healthier)
Slutty Brownies (I subbed mini marshmallows for the Oreos)
- Almond Milk
- Greek Yogurt
Apple-Brie Burger from James Joyce (Minus the bun)
And for the sake of rounding out this post with some pictures of my dog…here ya go.
…Playing in the foot of snow that was dumped on us yesterday
Yummy looking eats! And great workouts. I need more click recipes BTW!!
if you follow them on facebook, they post tons of reader recipes! I just love using it in any recipe I come across that includes protein powder (or in oats- one of the BEST ways!)
OK I will check their FB page out! Thanks!
Oh holy hell those slutty brownies look delish! As does everything else above! And nice work on rocking workouts lately, you’ve got some good ones in there!
Thanks! Trying to mix it up as much as possible! (And I dreamt about making the brownies with Oreos- that will come next!)