Happy Friday everyone! Man..only one week until Christmas! I am way too excited to have our first Christmas with Wes. And have cinnamon buns for breakfast. And presents. Here’s some stuff from the week…
- Tyler made an Irish Cream Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake and it is SO GOOD. I’m not a cheesecake person, but I have been anxiously waiting for Wes’s afternoon nap each day this week so that I can sit in quiet and enjoy a piece.
2. I won a giveaway on Instagram which consisted of a pack of mulling spices. They were dropped off at my house today, and I can’t wait to put them to use! (I tried to track it back on Instagram and it seems the photo was taken down? Womp.)
3. I met up with Susie on Tuesday night for dinner at Wurst. It was VERY important that we got the giant pretzel, but also had salads to round out the meal. Since we got the check by 7:30, we decided to head over to Proof to have fancy cocktails. They were ok, but not really worth the $14 price tag. I was home and in bed by 10pm. WINNING. I wore my new blanket scarf that had just came in the mail that day. (Ps: I ordered it from a credit I had on Zulily).
4. Of course I have to include some pictures of Wes in here. He had his first bath in the big tub this week and started using the spoon to feed himself! (most gets flung, but at least it’s progress!) Oh, and I posted his 8 month update this week too.
I must’ve stared at this bath photo for a good 15 minutes before dozing off last night 😉
5. We have SO many presents under our tree right now. And it’s not even everything. Plus Santa still has to come. I have a feeling a certain little boy is going to get spoiled this Christmas…
6. Don’t forget to check out MintedLane! The coupon code is only good until Sunday and you won’t want to miss out!!
7. Best meal we had this week- Cashew Chicken Quinoa Bake.
8. I’ve successfully gone all week without the TV on during the day. To be honest, I could have gone without it in the evenings as well, but Tyler turns it on for us to watch a couple of game shows before bed. Only thing I’ve watched has been some random Christmas stuff on Netflix at night, one of which was A Moody Christmas (I think it’s only on Canadian Netflix and not the American one..sorry!) Super funny.
That’s all from this end! We have lots to look forward to for the weekend, so I’ll be back on Monday to hopefully share some fun stuff!