These are confessions. Or ‘truths’ if you will.
1. My goal for this week was to get all my workouts done in the morning. Technically, it is morning until 12 noon. So, I slept in until 10 this morning then went to the gym.
*Sidenote: I did the day 2 workout from Tina’s Best Body Bootcamp and it was a killer! 40 minutes to get through 3 sets of 3 lower body supersets plus a 20 minute steady-state pace on the bike. Might try to incorporate some of these moves in bootcamp tonight..
2. I ate skittles today.
3. Cleaning my ears with q-tips. Every time I get out of the shower. Is that weird?
4. Sometimes I don’t wash all my dishes with soap and water. If I just used a bowl to hold some grapes, does it really need to get scrubbed? No.
5. I have been creepy on instagram lately. I see people’s pictures on my feed; then I see who has liked their pictures; then I click on those people’s names and check out their pictures. Free country. (Does that apply to Canada? Meh, I’m still an American citizen so I’ll say it anyways.) Oh, and if you want- my instagram name is nutcaseinpoint. You can creep on me. Maybe say hi. Or like one of my pictures.
6. Since we started watching Sons of Anarchy, I have had dreams every night that I am running from bad guys. Or blowing up houses. Or selling guns.
7. I’m not a candle person. But, I am totally obsessed with the Tyler candles I bought about a month ago. Did you hear that, Tyler candles? I LOVE your product. Want to send this unemployed American in Canada some free candles? I will totally promo it for you.
8. When I am doing cardio, I usually count the beat of my music on my fingers. People on the ellipticals or treadmills next to me must think I have a nervous tic.
9. I am OBSESSED with grapefruit this week.
10. I am going to make this soon.
11. And this.
12. 25 days till I see my friends in Boston <3<3<3<3<3
13. Speaking of Boston, I called Canadian customs today to make sure I can come back into the country without a problem. They said yes. Phew.
14. I don’ think anyone loves margaritas more than me. In national tequila day and I have no one to celebrate with. Because it’s Tuesday and people WORK. Now that’s just silly.
15. Every time I have a really good workout, I wonder why I didn’t have this much dedication towards fitness in college. Even though I was on the volleyball team. Oh right, refer to #14.
16. I am looking for anyone who would like to guest post on nutcaseinpoint. I’ll be in the States for 2 1/2 weeks and probably will be loving life too much to post as frequently. Any takers? Email me at jtougas77 at gmail dot com.