Today is Day 1 of Tina’s Best Body Bootcamp. And I was done with today’s workout by 7:30 this morning. Hooray! If you’re too lazy to click on the link and read up on the bootcamp, it’s an 8 week program filled with different workouts (Phase 1 has upper and lower body supersets) PLUS there are cash prizes for those who hit their weekly goals- note: it is NOT about weight loss or inches lost- which is why I love this program so much.
PS: Layla wanted to me let you guys know that I completed the workout because she watched me do the whole thing
Random other news:
1. I have to make a serious trip to Michael’s this week to get neon puffy paint. Tyler and I are going to an 80’s party on Friday and I need a seriously good outfit. Also, I am crimping my hair, putting it in a side pony, and wearing a scrunchie.
2. I am on a serious egg kick as of late. PROTEIN GET IN MAH BELLY.
3. We started watching Sons of Anarchy this weekend. WE ARE ADDICTED.
4. Tyler and I met up with friends of ours- Justin and Nicole- at the Sun and Salsa Festival yesterday. It was hot, there were lots of people, lots of salsa, and we somehow managed to get a table at Julio Barrio and sip on these bad boys:
5. The fun was over once we got home and I had to finish up some homework. Sit down, because I’m about to vent. I am taking my grad school courses online. Right now, I am currently enrolled in only one class. It’s not too bad- there are discussion posts we need to do throughout the week, and generally have a paper and a blog post to do by the end of the week. WELL. This week, we were assigned that AND two group projects. Group projects in a classroom environment suck, but you put it on the internet and it’s even worse. We all live in different time zones, have different schedules, etc. I worked effortlessly to get these two projects done only to find out one of my group members- who didn’t do ANY of the work- submitted an incomplete project. With my name on it. To make matters worse, this is the first online course I’ve taken where the professor has been completely absent in participation. Aka: you never hear from him. I was firing off emails to him and my advisor last night because I was MAD. I work so hard only to get shit on? Not cool.
6. Thanks to facebook, the finale of The Bachelorette was ruined. I recorded it to watch this morning, but noooooooooooooo this person (who shall remain anonymous) ruined it. I kind of hate her now. But we don’t really talk anyways. You know how that goes with facebook friends- you maybe only really talk to a few of the 204592709.
7. WE HAVE PLANTS! A couple of months ago, Tyler and I bought some onion, tomato and pepper plants- just to see how they’d grow in pots on our patio. And whaddya know, we have tons of tomatoes, one pep, and lotsa onions! Can’t wait to make salsa.
Imma stop at 7 cuz that’s a good number.
Anyone have something random they’d like to share?