Lots of things to talk about today. Let’s number it out:
1. The Walking Dead last night. Oh myyyyyyy, I forgot how much I love that show. Then, about an hour later in bed, Tyler put his arm over me and I thought it was a zombie and almost killed him.
2. My legs were pretty dead from my Saturday workout, so I kept it to a minimum and focused on my arms yesterday. But I did manage to squeeze the bender ball between my knees for the entire hour of Walking Dead.
3. I started reading Wild last night. I’m already halfway through. I got sucked in, and didn’t realize that I was staying up for hours!
4. I signed up again for Round III of Best Body Bootcamp. Last session, I followed it to a T for about the first 2 weeks, then when I went home for almost the entire month of August, I edited it to incorporate more runs (I love running through my parents neighborhood) and to accommodate my busy schedule visiting friends.
5. I just spent about $49686240935 mailing people stuff. Canada post, you are expensive.
6. And now, I must do what Tyler tells me:
It’s a tough life, I tell ya.