TGIF! Although that really means nothing for me. All the days run together..
I’ve got a few things I wanted to share as my latest favorites. But first, quick recap of this week:
- Wes is now is size 2 diapers. Can someone say HUMUNGO
- Tyler traded in his new Mustang for a new 4 door Wrangler. #familyfriendly
- Leigh came over with Amelia on Wednesday to hang out!
- Reggie ate a batch of chocolate chip cookies. He’s a total garbage disposal. Although, I did discover that he won’t eat walnuts, so that’s something.
- Ok, one more baby thing–> remember the episode of Friends when Ross sings Baby Got Back to Emma and she laughs? Yeah, I totally did that to Wes the other day. And YUP, he laughed. So he’s definitely my child. I actually used to have a shirt in college that read ‘OH MY GAWD BECKY.’ I miss that shirt
So, my favorites:
I have only ever used Neutrogena on my face and had been previously using one of their anti-wrinkle night cream, but I found it didn’t do really anything as far as wrinkles or moisturizing for my skin. I picked this one up a few weeks ago and just started using it and it’s really great. It keeps my skin nice and soft and definitely helps keep it moisturized- especially now that I’m starting to spend more time outside in the sun!
2. Grilled Zucchini Salad by Bobby Flay
I made this when friends came over for dinner a couple weeks ago. I didn’t know if it was going to turn out, but it ended up being delicious! I had to bookmark it because we now have zucchini growing in our garden and I’m going to want to whip this up for a lot of dinners this summer!
3. Home Workouts! I’ve completed week 4 of T25 Alpha and I know I keep talking about it, but it’s really just that great. It’s only 25 minutes and I find it to be super effective for both cardio and strength training. BUT- it’s starting to get repetitive. I mean, I have been doing the DVDs for just about a year now! Hopefully by the time this is published, I will have bought the 21 day fix extreme (just for the workouts, I don’t care about the food portion of it!) I keep logging in to the website to get it, but then keep getting distracted by a certain someone.
4. My neighborhood. Lame sauce thing to say as a favorite, but it is! I can take Wes or the dogs for walks for MILES and never leave the neighborhood! There are tons of paths and little parks along the way that make it pretty enjoyable and I’m able to change up my route on a daily basis so it doesn’t get boring. Plus, there are areas that are flat and some hilly areas, so I can choose which way to go depending on how strenuous I want the walk to be.
This shirt is so soft and breathable and I can wear both casually and for workouts! I must have washed mine a billionty times already and it’s still holding up! I keep waiting for them to go on sale so I can pick up like a dozen more.
Ok, that was a pretty boring list, but it’s what I’ve got! Hope you all have a great Friday and a great weekend!!