There was LOTS of fun had over the past few days. Some of those things might come up later on this week- maybe. I have my FINALA job interview tomorrow morning, so I might be a working lady soon! (And of course, some celebrating will be done!)
Recapping last week’s eats:
Monday: Avocado Egg Salad Wrap
Tuesday: Crab Cakes
Wednesday: I opted for a smoothie after yoga. YUM
Thursday: Rice pasta with pesto, mushrooms and zucchini
Friday: Fish Tacos
Here’s what’s on tap for this week:
- Monday: Gazpacho and Grilled Cheese
- Tuesday: Chicken Sausages and veggies (we got the sausages from the farmers market this weekend- Tyler’s is something spicy and mine has fig and fennel!)
- Wednesday: Big Rock’s Brewmaster’s Dinner (downtown!)
- Thursday: BBQ chicken
- Friday: Homemade Pizzas
Onto the exercise.
Well, Last week’s workouts took a HUGE unexpected turn. It was supposed to be week 6 of Best Body Bootcamp, which I’ve actually been following pretty closely this session, but YOGA got involved. You can read about my first experience with yoga here. Look at how much my workouts changed from what was originally planned:
- Sun, 5/12: River walk with pups, LOTS of yard/house work
- Mon, 5/13: 65 min YOGA, BBB Strength Workout A
- Tues, 5/14: 60 min run
- Wed, 5/15: BBB Strength Workout B, 30 min spin, 10 min row
- Thurs, 5/16: Run, abs
- Fri, 5/17: BBB Strength Workout C, 20 min spin, walk with pups
- Sat, 5/18: TBA
That’s all from this end for now. Stay tuned for Monday Moves!
Question: Any good eats recently? Favorite workouts? I wanna know!!