There was LOTS of fun had over the past few days. Some of those things might come up later on this week- maybe. I have my FINALA job interview tomorrow morning, so I might be a working lady soon! (And of course, some celebrating will be done!)
Recapping last week’s eats:
Monday: Avocado Egg Salad Wrap
Tuesday: Crab Cakes
Wednesday: I opted for a smoothie after yoga. YUM
Thursday: Rice pasta with pesto, mushrooms and zucchini
Friday: Fish Tacos
Here’s what’s on tap for this week:
- Monday: Gazpacho and Grilled Cheese
- Tuesday: Chicken Sausages and veggies (we got the sausages from the farmers market this weekend- Tyler’s is something spicy and mine has fig and fennel!)
- Wednesday: Big Rock’s Brewmaster’s Dinner (downtown!)
- Thursday: BBQ chicken
- Friday: Homemade Pizzas
Onto the exercise.
Well, Last week’s workouts took a HUGE unexpected turn. It was supposed to be week 6 of Best Body Bootcamp, which I’ve actually been following pretty closely this session, but YOGA got involved. You can read about my first experience with yoga here. Look at how much my workouts changed from what was originally planned:
- Sun, 5/12: River walk with pups, LOTS of yard/house work
- Mon, 5/13: 65 min YOGA, BBB Strength Workout A
- Tues, 5/14: 60 min run
- Wed, 5/15: BBB Strength Workout B, 30 min spin, 10 min row
- Thurs, 5/16: Run, abs
- Fri, 5/17: BBB Strength Workout C, 20 min spin, walk with pups
- Sat, 5/18: TBA
That’s all from this end for now. Stay tuned for Monday Moves!
Question: Any good eats recently? Favorite workouts? I wanna know!!
Made your chicken avocado burritos with black beans and corn, SO delish!
Gosh I wish I could go to Cafe Jen this week! You are rocking it in the kitchen!
YUM! Love the look of the pesto.
I see your week is full of yoga! I am glad you are loving it!
I’ve been loving the new class I’m taking at The Studio Empower… lots of SLOW and TORTUROUS leg exercises! Can’t wait to try your portobella pizza idea!
I’m looking for a similar studio in Calgary after reading your post!
My workouts were pretty hard last week, but it felt great! Now that I have dropped back on some teaching, I’m able to TAKE more classes and give my workouts my all since I don’t have to worry about being OK to teach 234097 classes (ok, not that many, but you get the idea). All your yoga’ing makes me miss it and want to start back up!!