1. I may or may not have gone to the mall. And one of my purchases might have been from Lululemon. oops.
2. I spent approx. all day looking at Save the Date cards. Etsy is slowing replacing Nutella as my drug of choice.
3. Today’s challenge (not including my workout):
- 100 burpees
- 100 pushups
- 100 tuck jumps
- 100 crunches
4. I have been failing in the kitchen lately. Like, massive failures. I try to whip up tasty treats and meals for Tyler, and they all flop. And I can tell Tyler’s just trying to be nice a) by eating it; and b) having that high-pitched inflection while saying “oh, it’s good”. ugh. Maybe having my mom here next week will revamp my cooking abilities.
5. That’s right, my parents are coming next week! Hooray! Note to self: pack fridge with white wine prior to their arrival.
6. With that, we had to buy a bed for them to sleep on. Yup, three bedroom house, and only one bed. I’m hoping to get them liquored up each night so they don’t feel the effects of a futon sleep. Shhh.
7. Remember last week when I made that apricot salsa (another fail) and I cut up 4x the jalapenos? And my hands burned for DAYS after? I was searching some stuff on the internets today since I just remembered I wanted to see how to get the sting out of my skin (too late) and I found this:
Hahaha. Laugh with me on this.
8. July 1: Canada Day; July 4: Independence Day; July 7: My biiiiiirthday
“I’M READY TO PAAAAAARTAY!”