I don’t feel clever enough to write a little blurb before jumping right into the exercises and eats for this week. So there.
Last week’s workouts turned out as follows:
Sun, 4/7: No Weight Workout (2x through) DONE
Mon, 4/8: Strength Workout A from Best Body Bootcamp, 20 minute spin, 10 min run DONE
40 min run, 5 min row, ab tabatas 60 minute run DONE
Wed, 4/10: Strength Workout B,
35 min treadmill intervals 10 min row, 10 min spin DONE
Thurs, 4/11: 40 min
spin run DONE
Fri, 4/12: Strength Workout C,
20 minute run, 10 min row, 10 min spin DONE
Hike or home workout TBA OFF
Now for this week:
Sun, 4/14: At home workout (CBC kix and some TRX strength)
Mon, 4/15: Best Body Bootcamp Strength Workout A, 30 min run, 10 min spin
Tues, 4/16: 60 min run
Wed, 4/17: BBB Strength Workout B, 30 min spin, 10 min row
Thurs, 4/18: 40 min run, 10 min row, abs
Fri, 4/19: BBB Strength Workout C, 20 min spin, 20 min run
These are last week’s meals:
- Monday: Southwestern Quinoa Bowls
- Tuesday: All beef hot dogs
- Wednesday: Loaded potatoes (regular tater for him, sweet tater for me)
- Thursday: Penne Rosa (sans the shrimp) Recipe from thedancingrunner
- Friday: Paninis (not sure what he wants, but I plan on having turkey, cheddar and granny smith apple on cinnamon raisin bread)
On tap for this week:
- Monday: Teriyaki Bowls
- Tuesday: Spaghetti Squash and Meatballs
- Wednesday: Quesdillas
- Thursday: Buffalo Turkey Burgers
- Friday: Homemade Pizza
**Don’t forget to check back in later for this week’s Monday Moves Post!
*******Also don’t forget to submit your Winesday Wednesday pics/write-ups/what have yous. Stuff can be submitted by:
- Tweeting. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #winesdaywednesday and include me (@nutcaseinpoint).
- Sharing on my facebook page (Nutcaseinpoint)
- Posting on Instagram. Again, using the hashtag #winesdaywednesday and including me @nutcaseinpoint.
- Email me at jtougas77(at)gmail(dot)com.
Missed out on last week’s post?? (the first installment!!!) Check it out here 🙂