Just a few things to note for today:
1) strawberry-chocolate protein shake
2) I went shopping this morning. I left the dog at home like this
While I went to go get all this
One of the purchases were these puppies
3) This is my next read
4) my workout last night was 30 minutes of HIIT on the elliptical, followed by 10 minutes of abs on the stability ball and another 10 of HIIT on the spin bike (this was done after the 100 burpees 😉
5) New favorite show to watch with Tyler?
I honestly can’t stop laughing when I watch it.
6) coffee. Coffee coffee coffee.
7) let’s get back to the shopping trip. The sales associate as The Body Shop is really good at her job. I walked out with new perfume, a face scrub and some body butter. Whoops.
8) Banana Republic outlet. Not too threatening on the weekend when there are too many people in the store and you give up on trying to get a fitting room. But on the weekday? Deadly. Thank god for my awesome willpower. Wish it would work against chocolate.
9) new song downloaded today
10) I am procrastinating going to the gym by taking Layla for a walk. I think it’s proactive. Put off exercising with more exercising.
Fill in the following:
1) my dinner tonight is ______________
2) my current favorite song is ___________
3) my least favorite exercise is ____________
Whoop there it is.
1. went grocery shopping last night so probably chicken, basmati rice and veggies.
2. current fave song is turn up the music by chris brown
3. my least fave exercise has to be the elliptical! I did it this morning for 20 mins before spin class and was a little bored. I am trying to start liking it again though. I think this has something to do with me being a.d.d. 🙂
I just downloaded that song and love love LOVE it:) i also downloaded j.beeb’s “boyfriend” song, which I shamelessly love as well!
oooo the biebs. never thought id say it, but the boy gets me pumped!
Reblogged this on InspiredWeightloss!.