I fully intended on taking Layla for a walk before Tyler got home. But SOMEHOW that didn’t happen. I cranked FIT Radio on my speakers while I was changing into my lulus
my butt started to wiggle…..
my arms joined in…….
and before you know it, I was dancing.
The dancing turned into kickboxing
Then the kickboxing turned into pyramids.
Pyramids that looked like this:
(each move is done once all the way through, then 2, 3, 4, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. for moves like the side lunge or front kick, you do one for each side and so on. get it? this is for all except the 3rd and 5th pyramid.)
alternating front kick
10 double hops
10 high knees
(then 20 of each. repeat through 3x)
jump squat (reach to touch as high up on the wall as you can)
wall sit for 10 seconds (10 seconds here for each set)
5 side leg lifts
5 side leg push
10 side leg lift
10 side leg push
(do this 2x though on one side then complete a 30 second plank. do the same on the other side)
I am still pretty pumped up, so I think I might head over to the gym after I have a little din din.
4) my workout last night was 30 minutes of HIIT on the elliptical, followed by 10 minutes of abs on the stability ball and another 10 of HIIT on the spin bike (this was done after the 100 burpees 😉
5) New favorite show to watch with Tyler?
I honestly can’t stop laughing when I watch it.
6) coffee. Coffee coffeecoffee.
7) let’s get back to the shopping trip. The sales associate as The Body Shop is really good at her job. I walked out with new perfume, a face scrub and some body butter. Whoops.
8) Banana Republic outlet. Not too threatening on the weekend when there are too many people in the store and you give up on trying to get a fitting room. But on the weekday? Deadly. Thank god for my awesome willpower. Wish it would work against chocolate.
9) new song downloaded today
10) I am procrastinating going to the gym by taking Layla for a walk. I think it’s proactive. Put off exercising with more exercising.
Fill in the following:
1) my dinner tonight is ______________
2) my current favorite song is ___________
3) my least favorite exercise is ____________