A few things.
1) I bought all this today
2) My ring was finally ready. You bet your bippy I hopped right in my car to go get it. Only downfall, I had just painted my nails, so the job got a little ruined. Normally, I’d be ticked, but I make exceptions for shiny big diamonds!
3) Another spinach salad for dinner. Gotta get in those veggies!
4) Now that I have more equipment at home, I am more inclined for impromptu workouts. Case in point: right now. Then Layla got in the way.
Then she apologized.
Then I ended up just laying on the ball and watching 2 episodes of For Rent and Storage Wars.
5) I experienced rush hour traffic on my way home from the jeweler. HA! Calgary’s rush hour looks like ideal road conditions for Boston. Canada: 1 US: 0
6) Athena reminded me yesterday that the Healthy Living Summit is in Boston this year.
7) That is all.
First of all, I picked out the exact same two mags to read on the plane for my trip this week. I love it. Second, I’m marking down that August weekend in my calendar. Shall we have a fundraiser? Lemonade stand? I’ll start brainstorming now.
Yes, let me know what you come up with. I might set up a palm reading booth downtown. Either that or a one person car wash.