Hey hey hey! Here are some links I’ve starred in my Google Reader over the past week. Hope you like!
1. More new Lululemon stuff that I covet.
2. When the sun is out and you ask yourself “hmm, what should I do?” and you also say to yourself “wow, I’m thirsty,” make yourself a batch of these. And then make another. I bet it’ll put a smile on your face.
3. Need a Father’s Day gift idea? Try making this. Then, try not to keep it for yourself.
4. I saw the link for this clip and thought it would be hilarious. Then, it started and I couldn’t understand what was supposed to be funny. Then, at second 16 I saw it. And “BAHAHAHA’d”
5. How did the internets get their paws on a picture of my backyard? Oh wait, I wish.
6. Since I moved, I haven’t felt 100% confident with my body. Yeah, I got the strength and cardio stuff down, but I live with a dude now and I sometimes eat like a dude now. I mean pre-Tyler, I was a ONE hot dog a year kinda gal (Fenway Frank!!!) but now, I don’t even want to admit how many I have had since February. Woof. But, like Tyler reminds me, I work hard (harder than anyone he knows- so he says) and that I look great and that I need to get used to the fact that I’m hot (no, I did not force him to say that). But you know, I’m a girl, and I had issues with my diet and appearance growing up, yadda yadda yadda. Skinnyrunner’s recap on how to get over a fat day really helped. And I starred it. And I have re-read it every day. And it makes me feel better. No, it makes me feel A LOT better.
7. And then, this post happened. And I felt even better. I need to look at all the positives in my life, rather than focus on all the difficulties (now that my PR app is in the mail, it’s out of my hands and I have officially reduced stress by 75%)
8. For those of you who focus on faith, this post is for you. It doesn’t directly speak to me, but it helped me see how others are in the same mental/physical/emotional boat as me, and how they deal with those thoughts and feelings with their faith. Maybe it’ll help you!
9. Go here to find out your workout personality. Here’s mine:
(June 21–July 22)
You can be athletic, but you hate the crowds of people at the gym.
Watch out for: Intimidating workouts. Your psyche prefers a low-key approach.
The stars say: Keep it noncompetitive. Try solo runs or strolls in the park with your pooch.
10. Do you ever run out of ideas on how to vary your workout? I find myself scratching my forehead at the gym every once in a while when I just don’t know what to do. Well, you’re in luck: here are 30 Dumbbell Exercises Missing From Your Routine!
Ok, guys. What are you loving this week? Favorite warm weather snack? Activity?