A couple of announcements:
1.) I finally added a “workouts” page for easy access to all the workouts I post.
2.) I am officially nutcaseinpoint.com now! Aka: I bought my domain name. Probably not super exciting to anyone but me.
3.) My bestest friend is having a baby GIRLLLLLL and I can finally say it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On to the workout…
I have been spoiled. Teaching two outdoor bootcamps has really converted me to an outdoor worker-outer. So, because it is beautiful out, I am going to get my sweat on outside. My “block” to be exact.
My house is somewhere in this picture, I’m just not going to tell you which it is. But, it is somewhere along this makeshift track that I am going to use for my cardio portion of today’s workout. (Note: the ‘sides’ have a good incline. You just can’t tell in this 2-D pic)
- Run the block (Crap, now I have this song in my head)
- 10 spiderman pushups
- 10 star jumps
- 10 burpees
- Run the block (lunge the sides)
- 10 squats with single arm overhead press
- 10 curtsey lunge with lateral raise
- 10 plank rows
- Run the block (skip jump the sides)
- 10 one legged bicep curl w/overhead press (switch legs halfway)
- 10 weighted arm circles
- 10 tricep kickbacks
- Run the block
- 10 situps
- 10 single arm, single leg plank holds
- 10 weighted Russian twists
I’m off to get this started..hope everyone is having a great Thursday!